TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
(The word Unit in terms and conditions means any items owned by Bouncy Castle Club)
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire of Bouncy Castle Club - Castle named above. Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions. The company accepts no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the castle onto a clean flat lawn / Surface. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the lawn/surface is unsuitable (e.g. sloping or is unclean) full payment still has to be made. Finally, due to us having received several cheques returned unpaid we require cash payment only on all hires upon delivery please. Bouncy Castle Club reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time i.e. in really bad weather (if more than light shower we may cancel for safety reasons.)
- Children Bouncy Castles are strictly for children under 11years old. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO a Children's Castle as
this may result in damage to the castle. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. The driver is to be paid cash upon delivery of the Unit. Deposits are non refundable. Late Cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50%.
- You ("the Hirer") are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle/Units whilst it is on hire to you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the castle/unit is in use. The castle cannot be left unattended, and if hired overnight the unit along with all accessories is to be stored indoors. When not in use, the castle is to be covered with the additional cover supplied.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the Bouncy Castle and children must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the Castle. Food, drink, glasses and belts and pets are forbidden on all units.
- The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the Bouncy Castle and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on Its return. No signs are to be glued/taped or hung onhe castle at all.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been face-painted can use the castle due to the make up staining the units.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below1 indicated acceptance of the Castle as being in good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorized to collect the Bouncy Castle and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables (which are to be taped down and untaped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and the electric Blower. THE BLOWER IS NOT TO BE COVERED WITH ANYTHING BY YOU THE "HIRER" - ONLY BCC STAFF ARE PERMITTED TO COVER THE BLOWER
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any onetime is as follows: 15' x 15' = 8 max, 12' x 14'= 6 max, 11" x 15' = 5 max 14' x 8' bail pond 5 max, 16' x 14' = 6 max, 19'x11'9' slide = 4 max. ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY. You "the Hirer" must ensure units are staked down or secured to the ground at all times. Stop any horse play. Use discretion in high wind or bad weather.
- While we take due care and attention, we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused whilst delivering, setting up or securing the Castle to the ground by using ground stakes.
- UNLESS SPECIFICALLY ARRANGED, delivery times are from 7am to 12 (Midday), and collection times are from 6pm to 11pm.
Please call our Enquiry Hotline: 07764 936622 if you have any further questions, we will be happy to help.